0.6.8 Config File Error for Opensim.server.ini

0.6.8 Config File Error for Opensim.server.ini

TaraDesoto
Hello

 I am setting up an OpenSim deployment and everything seems to be working smoothly so far except I get the following error when I attempt to start up the Open.server.exe :

Error Reading from Config Source  Opensim.Server.ini

 Can somebody  please tell me why I get this error and how I can fix it .

Thanks

Tara Desoto

Re: 0.6.8 Config File Error for Opensim.server.ini

Trucker Anthony
Have you set up opensim.server.ini it is a separate file from the opensim.ini file...
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Re: 0.6.8 Config File Error for Opensim.server.ini

Dan Schneppenheim
copy OpenSim.Server.ini.example to OpenSim.Server.ini