0.7.0.1 release now available

Diva Canto
Hi all,

There's a new release available, 0.7.0.1.
This is a minor bug-fixing release over 0.7, and, as usual, it is
available from the OpenSimulator wiki Downloads.

Release notes:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.7.0.1_Release

Enjoy!

Re: 0.7.0.1 release now available

aiaustin

>From: [hidden email]
>There's a new release available, 0.7.0.1.
>This is a minor bug-fixing release over 0.7, and, as usual, it is
>available from the OpenSimulator wiki Downloads.
>
>Release notes:
>http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.7.0.1_Release
    * New config var under [LoginService]: SearchURL. Optional.
In 0.7.0.1 I don't see SearchURL in Robust.ini.example or
Robust.HG.ini.example, Is it there somewhere?  If not, it would be
good to include the variable there as usual to act as a guide.