0.7.6-post-fixes unable to set home here

0.7.6-post-fixes unable to set home here

ssm2017
hello are there some people having this issue ?
only parcel owner can set home to here, but not other users (it is answering that the user is not allowed to set home to here)
is there a workaround ?
have i maybe made a config error ?

Re: 0.7.6-post-fixes unable to set home here

R.Gunther
Only problem i see is that you not always reach your home.
But get dropped at simborder. then ctrl-alt-h bring me home.
And i can set home normal sofar i have tested.

Re: 0.7.6-post-fixes unable to set home here

Gary Beck
I did have this issue.  I have groups active.  I worked around it by setting a parcel to a group.  That allowed group members to set home there.

Re: 0.7.6-post-fixes unable to set home here

Luisillo Contepomi
Hello,
The behavior is now exactly as is in second life.
You need to assign (not
deed land) only asign in about land to a group  and the group member must be assigned in the role the ability to make your home there.
Regards

2013/10/27 ssm2017 <[hidden email]>
please note that my question concerns 0.7.6-post-fixes and not any osgrid release or 0.7.8

2013/10/27 R.Gunther <[hidden email]>

Only problem i see is that you not always reach your home.
But get dropped at simborder. then ctrl-alt-h bring me home.
And i can set home normal sofar i have tested.

Re: 0.7.6-post-fixes unable to set home here

You can also set up a "telehub" on a region and allow anyone to "set home here" at that point..

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Viewerhelp:Telehub

There are three types of land you can set as your home location:
  • Land you own
  • Land set to group access for a group to which you belong, if you have the necessary ability.
  • Telehubs