Quantcast

0.9.0Rc1 some problems to comment.

Luisillo Contepomi-2
Hi all!.

Some problems to comment about this release candidate:

Scripts delay when start region toooo much.

DeleteScriptsOnStartup = false
AppDomainLoading = false

No difference if are true both... delay too much.

Other issues are OSFunction problems:
  AllowOSFunctions = true
  OSFunctionThreatLevel = VeryHigh

  Allow_osAvatarPlayAnimation =     true
  Allow_osAvatarStopAnimation =     true

The error is
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown
by the target of an invocation. --->
OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Shared.ScriptException: OSSL Runtime Error:
osAvatarPlayAnimation permission denied. Script creator is not in the
list of users allowed to execute this function and prim owner also has
no permission.

The region are ignoring the configuration and the ThreatLevel for this
funcions.

Other issue is when I shutdown the regions I have some error as this red
message in logs:

2016-11-02 18:53:13,383 ERROR (224) - OpenSim.OpenSim [WATCHDOG]:
Timeout detected for thread "MapBlockSendThread (ConteLand)".
ThreadState=Stopped. Last tick was 11694334ms ago.
2016-11-02 18:53:17,921 INFO  (1) -
OpenSim.Framework.Servers.BaseOpenSimServer [SHUTDOWN]: Shutdown
processing on main thread complete.  Exiting...

11694334ms ago? some is really bad.

I dont know if are bugs or I am doing some bad.
Thank you for your comments.
Regards,
Luisillo

Re: 0.9.0Rc1 some problems to comment.

AJLDuarte
Hi,
        Thanks for your reports.
        Please try to use our bugs report system
(http://opensimulator.org/mantis/main_page.php), since this mail list may
take a bit longer to be seen by devs.
        But eventually we do see them ;)

- Yes the scripts load time is taking a lot of time, because of calls to
garbage collector to improve memory allocation
        This calls are now optional on master and disabled by default:
CompactMemOnLoad = false

- I tested those OSSL settings and worked as expected :(
        If they don't work for you let us know.

- the problem with Timeout detected for thread "MapBlockSendThread
(ConteLand)"
        is just the message showing up, since that thread is supposed to
sleep all that time if had no work.
        Something the WATCHDOG is still not handling very well

Regards,
Ubit

On 03/11/2016 14:23, AJLDuarte wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for your reports.
> Please try to use our bugs report system
> (http://opensimulator.org/mantis/main_page.php), since this mail list may
> take a bit longer to be seen by devs.

Yes Ubit, you are right, but normally I write first to the user list for
verify if is my fault or is a posible bug. If other users think is a bug
then i go to mantis for report it.

Thank you very much Ubit for your kind reply.
Kind regards
Luisillo