0.9.2dev from last today. Error in compilation npc scripts. Parameter name meth

0.9.2dev from last today. Error in compilation npc scripts. Parameter name meth

Luisillo Contepomi
I detect this error from today (last dev version ) in a npc creation scripts:

"value can not be null. Parameter name meth"

I have searched the string "meth" in the scripts and it was not found.
Some idea?

Re: 0.9.2dev from last today. Error in compilation npc scripts. Parameter name meth

Luisillo Contepomi
Solved deleting old compiled YScriptEngines folder
Regards,