Activation

Alessandro Rezende Gomes
Hello, how are you?
I registered on the site yesterday to play OpeSim. Does it take too long to
activate?
Thanks

Re: Activation

Foxx Bode
Hiya Alessandro,

Opensim is a Software to run simulators. OSgrid is the test grid of this software.  You only need to make an account with  a username and password here :
https://www.osgrid.org/accounts/?q=user/register [https://www.osgrid.org/accounts/?q=user/register]

Once done and activated, you can download a viewer here :
https://www.osgrid.org/download.php [https://www.osgrid.org/download.php] ( scroll down a bit )

Once you installed a viewer, you can use your username and password to login to our world. ( mind to select " OSGrid" from the grid list,  instead of the default SECONDLIFE ).

Cheers,
Foxx.

Kind Regards,
Foxx Bode [https://www.osgrid.org]