Adding whiteboard or other presentation parts to Opensim

Adding whiteboard or other presentation parts to Opensim

Timeka Cobb
Good day to all! I wanted to see if folks have an idea of how to implement
a whiteboard or any presentation addons for OS? Do I use the media on prim
for this? Thank you for the help!!

Blessings❤,
Timeka Cobb

Re: Adding whiteboard or other presentation parts to Opensim

Volker Gaessler
We use media on a prim with this application: https://www.webwhiteboard.com. Works fine and it is intuitive.

Cheers

Volker

Good day to all! I wanted to see if folks have an idea of how to implement a whiteboard or any presentation addons for OS? Do I use the media on prim for this? Thank you for the help!!

Blessings❤,
Timeka Cobb

Re: Adding whiteboard or other presentation parts to Opensim

Timeka Cobb
SUPER, thank you so very much Sir fe11!!

💗,
Timeka Cobb