[Admin Needed] Activating Wiki Account

Haravikk
Hey there,

I registered for an account for the Open Simulator wiki under the name "Haravikk Mistral" on the 22nd July; I've already verified the e-mail address, just waiting for the account to be approved. The login page says to prod here, and since it's been over a week I figured I'd do just that.

On a related note; I was hoping to use the wiki to piece together concrete proposals after I've discussed them on opensim-dev, so people can get more of an idea of exactly what I'm suggestion/proposing I'll do, is that the correct place for it I should do this off-site? I was thinking I'd just do it under my user page, e.g- User:Haravikk%20Mistral/SomeProposal.

-Haravikk