[Admin Needed] Activating Wiki Account

Haravikk
Hey there,

I registered for an account for the Open Simulator wiki under the name "Haravikk Mistral" on the 22nd July; I've already verified the e-mail address, just waiting for the account to be approved. The login page says to prod here, and since it's been over a week I figured I'd do just that.

On a related note; I was hoping to use the wiki to piece together concrete proposals after I've discussed them on opensim-dev, so people can get more of an idea of exactly what I'm suggestion/proposing I'll do, is that the correct place for it I should do this off-site? I was thinking I'd just do it under my user page, e.g- User:Haravikk%20Mistral/SomeProposal.

-Haravikk

Re: [Admin Needed] Activating Wiki Account

Haravikk

> On 31 Jul 2017, at 10:41, Haravikk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey there,
>
> I registered for an account for the Open Simulator wiki under the name "Haravikk Mistral" on the 22nd July; I've already verified the e-mail address, just waiting for the account to be approved. The login page says to prod here, and since it's been over a week I figured I'd do just that.
>
> On a related note; I was hoping to use the wiki to piece together concrete proposals after I've discussed them on opensim-dev, so people can get more of an idea of exactly what I'm suggestion/proposing I'll do, is that the correct place for it I should do this off-site? I was thinking I'd just do it under my user page, e.g- User:Haravikk%20Mistral/SomeProposal.
>
> -Haravikk

Apologies if this came through twice for anyone, either it glitched or my mouse needs a good clean/smashing to pieces with a hammer!

Re: [Admin Needed] Activating Wiki Account

Melanie
I've approved your account. Sorry for the delay, I don't normally do
this but it seems the person who does is busy.

- M

On 31/07/2017 10:41, Haravikk wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> I registered for an account for the Open Simulator wiki under the name "Haravikk Mistral" on the 22nd July; I've already verified the e-mail address, just waiting for the account to be approved. The login page says to prod here, and since it's been over a week I figured I'd do just that.
>
> On a related note; I was hoping to use the wiki to piece together concrete proposals after I've discussed them on opensim-dev, so people can get more of an idea of exactly what I'm suggestion/proposing I'll do, is that the correct place for it I should do this off-site? I was thinking I'd just do it under my user page, e.g- User:Haravikk%20Mistral/SomeProposal.
>
> -Haravikk

Re: [Admin Needed] Activating Wiki Account

Haravikk

> On 31 Jul 2017, at 10:53, Melanie Thielker <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I've approved your account. Sorry for the delay, I don't normally do
> this but it seems the person who does is busy.
>
> - M
>
> On 31/07/2017 10:41, Haravikk wrote:
>> Hey there,
>>
>> I registered for an account for the Open Simulator wiki under the name "Haravikk Mistral" on the 22nd July; I've already verified the e-mail address, just waiting for the account to be approved. The login page says to prod here, and since it's been over a week I figured I'd do just that.
>>
>> On a related note; I was hoping to use the wiki to piece together concrete proposals after I've discussed them on opensim-dev, so people can get more of an idea of exactly what I'm suggestion/proposing I'll do, is that the correct place for it I should do this off-site? I was thinking I'd just do it under my user page, e.g- User:Haravikk%20Mistral/SomeProposal.
>>
>> -Haravikk

Thanks!