Allied Media Conference

paul emery
I have chance to help create a 'track' for next years conference put on by alliedmedia.org. The conference deals with using media to create a more just peaceful world. Last years conference was attended by 1800 people. You can see the web site to find out more. It had one session on the use of 'Games'. I would like to expand their conception to include virtual reality in general. If there are any other os users that would be interested in helping out on this please email me pable@lansing.com

Re: Allied Media Conference

paul emery
opps my email is pablO not pable so pablo@lansing.com