Any History on the Ruth Avatar

Kay McLennan
Does anyone know a bit about the history of the Ruth avatar (or where I might find a write-up about Ruth)?  I am detailing how to restore an avatar's appearance after being Ruthed or if the avatar's owner accidentally presses the "remove clothes" button.

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Kay McLennan
Tulane SCS Metaverse
Tulane University

Re: Any History on the Ruth Avatar

Lindy (McKeown) Orwin
Hi Kay
See  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Ruth
Lindy

Lindy Orwin, PhD
Cell: 360 536 5047 (USA)
Email: [hidden email]
Web: http://lindyorwin.com

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 6:03 AM, Kay McLennan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone know a bit about the history of the Ruth avatar (or where I might find a write-up about Ruth)?  I am detailing how to restore an avatar's appearance after being Ruthed or if the avatar's owner accidentally presses the "remove clothes" button.

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Kay McLennan
Tulane SCS Metaverse
Tulane University

Re: Any History on the Ruth Avatar

Kay McLennan
Hi Lindy,

Thank you -- the wiki citation related to the discussion of the original Ruth is exactly what I hoped to find.  Note:  Believe it or not, I did endeavor to find the exact citation you provided [and now I am worried about my usually stellar Boolean search techniques somehow slipping!].

Again, thank you for the link!

Best,
Kay

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Lindy Orwin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Kay
See  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Ruth
Lindy

Lindy Orwin, PhD
Cell: <a href="tel:360%20536%205047" target="_blank" value="+13605365047">360 536 5047 (USA)
Email: [hidden email]
Web: http://lindyorwin.com

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 6:03 AM, Kay McLennan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone know a bit about the history of the Ruth avatar (or where I might find a write-up about Ruth)?  I am detailing how to restore an avatar's appearance after being Ruthed or if the avatar's owner accidentally presses the "remove clothes" button.

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Kay McLennan
Tulane SCS Metaverse
Tulane University

Re: Any History on the Ruth Avatar

Len W. Brown-2

Ruth rode my motorbike, directly back of me.
I hit a bump at ninety five and rode on ruthlessly.

Sorry, couldn't resist...

--

- Len W. Brown