Anyone hear of a VR client being made?

J Decker
The stock linden lab's client of course will not work for VR... mostly
because of the HUD GUI it uses.  Anyone heart rumors of anyone working on a
VR Client?

Re: Anyone hear of a VR client being made?

Storm Singer
I've heard rumors that lumiya has a VR mode for Marshmallow and nougat, but
I haven't tried it.

On Oct 11, 2017 11:08 PM, "J Decker" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The stock linden lab's client of course will not work for VR... mostly
> because of the HUD GUI it uses.  Anyone heart rumors of anyone working on a
> VR Client?

Re: Anyone hear of a VR client being made?

Storm Singer
Sorry, Lumiya is the Android viewer for SL, OSGrid, and some other related
grids. Apparently version 3.3 officially supports stereoscopic viewing on
Google cardboard, and actually I did try it, but I had some difficulty as
rendering caused me some nausea.

Website:
http://www.lumiyaviewer.com

Play store link: