Avatar Clothing

Timeka Cobb
Hello out there😊

I had a minor issue..Ive uploaded an oar.tgz file that came with various
avatars. I uploaded them into my inventory and now use one as my avatar..my
issue is that when I shut down my viewer(Singularity) and restart the
outfit doesnt stick to avatar properly..how do I get my clothing to look
normal every time I view?

Thank ya kindly❤
Timeka

Re: Avatar Clothing

tringate
Timeka,

It sounds a little like something I ran into dressing NPC's.  I discovered
that in the case of an NPC to get an adjustment of an attachment to persist
I needed to make the adjustment, then detach the item and reattach it making
sure it appeared where I wanted it to be.

If you are talking about clothes that are painted on your avatar like a skin
then this isn't your problem.

This only applies to things you attach to yourself.

Slow

Re: Avatar Clothing

Timeka Cobb
Sweet will try this out..THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH 💗💗