Avatar Override IAR available??

Robert L martin
Does anybody have or know where a decent avatar override hud can be
found as an IAR??

(bonus points if you also have a source for a good set of Free Ballet
animations ( the basic postions, a good sit , walk and a couple dances
would work))

Oh and this question is considered answered if you can reply with a
direct link to the file since JFGI is not an answer and ive looked at
a few different sites and they do not have them.

--
Robert L Martin

Re: Avatar Override IAR available??

paul emery
More animations then you can shake your booty at.
http://www.lindakellie.com/animations.htm

Re: Avatar Override IAR available??

Fleep Tuque
Linda also offers an AO for men and women, too.  I highly recommend her site.  The content is high quality and she very generously open sourced it, so you can distribute to students and others as well.

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive
PO BOX 210088
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0088
(513) 556-3018

http://ucsim.uc.edu

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 8:48 PM, paul emery <[hidden email]> wrote:
More animations then you can shake your booty at.
http://www.lindakellie.com/animations.htm

Re: Avatar Override IAR available??

Mike Chase
On Fri, 2012-01-13 at 09:07 -0500, Shaun Erickson wrote:
> Note that she posted a rant (her word, not mine) on her blog, two days
> ago, about ageplay, and she's removed all her child-related items.
>
> -ste

Good for her.  It's great to see a creator take a position like that and
completely within her rights to do so.  I have to admit I have always
kept away from creating child focused content for the same reason.

Linda's content is very good and she's a great person both for making it
available as she has and for taking a position on how its used.

Mike

> On Jan 13, 2012, at 8:21 AM, Fleep Tuque <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Linda also offers an AO for men and women, too.  I highly recommend
> > her site.  The content is high quality and she very generously open
> > sourced it, so you can distribute to students and others as well.
> >

> > - Chris/Fleep
> >

> > Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
> > Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
> > UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
> > University of Cincinnati
> > 406A Zimmer Hall
> > 315 College Drive
> > PO BOX 210088
> > Cincinnati, OH 45221-0088
> > [hidden email]
> > (513) 556-3018
> >

> > http://ucsim.uc.edu
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 8:48 PM, paul emery <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >         More animations then you can shake your booty at.
> >         http://www.lindakellie.com/animations.htm

Re: Avatar Override IAR available??

Robert L martin
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Mike Chase
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Linda's content is very good and she's a great person both for making it
> available as she has and for taking a position on how its used.

which somewhat insults me (her being anti-child avatar) and may make
some of her content useless to me.

there is a big difference between using a Child Avatar and "ageplay"

On Fri, 2012-01-13 at 10:50 -0500, Robert Martin wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Mike Chase
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Linda's content is very good and she's a great person both for making it
> > available as she has and for taking a position on how its used.
>
> which somewhat insults me (her being anti-child avatar) and may make
> some of her content useless to me.

Actually she didn't say she was anti-child avatar. Just against age play
but that she was uncomfortable with her creations being mis-used.  I'm
not sure how her taking a position with regards to her content insults
you.  Its certainly within her right to decide what content she makes
available with amazingly liberal licensing terms.  But it is her content
and her terms.

> there is a big difference between using a Child Avatar and "ageplay"

Yes, I think she made that point well in her "rant".

Re: Avatar Override IAR available??

Robert L martin
On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Mike Chase
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Just against age play
> but that she was uncomfortable with her creations being mis-used.  I'm
> not sure how her taking a position with regards to her content insults
> you.  Its certainly within her right to decide what content she makes
> available with amazingly liberal licensing terms.  But it is her content
> and her terms.

wrote that before seeing the details of her post.

--
Robert L Martin