Avatar clouds

Dionisio Cortes Fernandez
Hi all, I'm new to the mailing list.

As I mentioned in the list of libomv
(http://groups.google.com/group/libomv-dev/browse_thread/thread/5bfddfbd532542a)
I'm trying to make a bot for opensim, and never get to see an avatar,
just a cloud I've been testing for a month and I don´t get anything, I
write to see if anyone could help me, because I'm a little desperate,
I don´t know what else try, and if it is not libomv or configuration
opensim

Thanks

Re: Avatar clouds

Marcus Alexander Link
Hello Dionisio,

in order to not bieng a cloud anymore, you need to create a shape, skin etc...
Is that solving your issue ?

Regards
Marcus

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Dionisio Cortes Fernandez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, I'm new to the mailing list.

As I mentioned in the list of libomv
(http://groups.google.com/group/libomv-dev/browse_thread/thread/5bfddfbd532542a)
I'm trying to make a bot for opensim, and never get to see an avatar,
just a cloud I've been testing for a month and I don´t get anything, I
write to see if anyone could help me, because I'm a little desperate,
I don´t know what else try, and if it is not libomv or configuration
opensim

Thanks

http://www.manupool.de
Mobile: +49 1577 422 0000

Re: Avatar clouds

Dionisio Cortes Fernandez
Thanks for your help, the problem isn´t that, I tried it, my avatar
has all the parts created, I also tried to put the ones that come
predefined in the diva distribution and does n´t solve the problem

thanks for the help

2010/11/12 Marcus Alexander Link <[hidden email]>:

> Hello Dionisio,
> in order to not bieng a cloud anymore, you need to create a shape, skin
> etc...
> Is that solving your issue ?
> Regards
> Marcus
>
> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Dionisio Cortes Fernandez
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, I'm new to the mailing list.
>>
>> As I mentioned in the list of libomv
>>
>> (http://groups.google.com/group/libomv-dev/browse_thread/thread/5bfddfbd532542a)
>> I'm trying to make a bot for opensim, and never get to see an avatar,
>> just a cloud I've been testing for a month and I don´t get anything, I
>> write to see if anyone could help me, because I'm a little desperate,
>> I don´t know what else try, and if it is not libomv or configuration
>> opensim
>>
>> Thanks

> http://www.manupool.de
> Mobile: +49 1577 422 0000

Re: Avatar clouds

Teravus Ovares
Using libOMV..

I suggest you take a look at testclient.

The biggest thing to take away from that is;
Log in with the account that you are logging into with the libomv bot.    But do it with the linden client first.

While logged into the account with the Linden viewer, wear your desired appearance.

Log out with the linden client.   Then log-in with your bot and issue the appearance command that uses your last appearance.
client.Appearance.SetPreviousAppearance(true);

This should 'un-cloud' your bot.

-Teravus

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Dionisio Cortes Fernandez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks for your help, the problem isn´t that, I tried it, my avatar
has all the parts created, I also tried to put the ones that come
predefined in the diva distribution and does n´t solve the problem

thanks for the help

2010/11/12 Marcus Alexander Link <[hidden email]>:
> Hello Dionisio,
> in order to not bieng a cloud anymore, you need to create a shape, skin
> etc...
> Is that solving your issue ?
> Regards
> Marcus
>
> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:19 AM, Dionisio Cortes Fernandez
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, I'm new to the mailing list.
>>
>> As I mentioned in the list of libomv
>>
>> (http://groups.google.com/group/libomv-dev/browse_thread/thread/5bfddfbd532542a)
>> I'm trying to make a bot for opensim, and never get to see an avatar,
>> just a cloud I've been testing for a month and I don´t get anything, I
>> write to see if anyone could help me, because I'm a little desperate,
>> I don´t know what else try, and if it is not libomv or configuration
>> opensim
>>
>> Thanks

> http://www.manupool.de
> Mobile: +49 1577 422 0000

Re: Avatar clouds

Dionisio Cortes Fernandez
Thanks for your interest, what you say I had already tested and does
not work for me

2010/11/12 Teravus Ovares <[hidden email]>:

> Using libOMV..
>
> I suggest you take a look at testclient.
>
> The biggest thing to take away from that is;
> Log in with the account that you are logging into with the libomv bot.
> But do it with the linden client first.
>
> While logged into the account with the Linden viewer, wear your desired
> appearance.
>
> Log out with the linden client.   Then log-in with your bot and issue the
> appearance command that uses your last appearance.
> client.Appearance.SetPreviousAppearance(true);
>
> This should 'un-cloud' your bot.
>
> -Teravus
>
> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Dionisio Cortes Fernandez
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for your help, the problem isn´t that, I tried it, my avatar
>> has all the parts created, I also tried to put the ones that come
>> predefined in the diva distribution and does n´t solve the problem
>>
>> thanks for the help
>>
>> 2010/11/12 Marcus Alexander Link <[hidden email]>:
>> > Hello Dionisio,
>> > in order to not bieng a cloud anymore, you need to create a shape, skin
>> > etc...
>> > Is that solving your issue ?
>> > Regards
>> > Marcus

>> > --
>> > http://www.manupool.de
>> > Mobile: +49 1577 422 0000

Re: Avatar clouds

Ric Moore
On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 12:22 +0100, Dionisio Cortes Fernandez wrote:
> Thanks for your help, the problem isn´t that, I tried it, my avatar
> has all the parts created, I also tried to put the ones that come
> predefined in the diva distribution and does n´t solve the problem
>
> thanks for the help

I got past that problem using the diva system AND installing the oar
file she has on her site. Then I had to pang on it for awhile, removing
all of my clothes and re-selecting my human form, which finally showed
up naked, then put clothes on it. No shoes, BTW. Ric

Linux user# 44256