BUY OS$ Query

aiaustin
There is an interesting entry in the Firestorm JIRA about the content
that is displayed when the BUY ..$ button in a viewer is pressed. The
default refers to an SL specific text and link... Bt it seems that
OSGrid has a custom text that is shown and the link points to the
OSGrid donation page.

Does anyone know how this is configured and if it can be done for any
grid or iof OSGrid has some custom code to do this?

See https://jira.firestormviewer.org/browse/FIRE-29043 for details
and the default and OSGrid popups that appear.

Re: BUY OS$ Query

Melanie Thielker
Hi,

that is simply a matter of the helper URI returning the URL for the
redirect if one can't buy. Of course, if there is no helper URI, the
SL default will be used.

- Melanie

On 11/12/2019 21:09, Ai Austin wrote:

> There is an interesting entry in the Firestorm JIRA about the content
> that is displayed when the BUY ..$ button in a viewer is pressed. The
> default refers to an SL specific text and link... Bt it seems that
> OSGrid has a custom text that is shown and the link points to the
> OSGrid donation page.
>
> Does anyone know how this is configured and if it can be done for any
> grid or iof OSGrid has some custom code to do this?
>
> See https://jira.firestormviewer.org/browse/FIRE-29043 for details
> and the default and OSGrid popups that appear.

Re: BUY OS$ Query

Quintonia
I use the money module from jOpenSim and that allows you to set the
link, so may be worth worth checking via forum on
https://www.jopensim.com/forum/jOpenSimMoney.html