Berlios lists closing

Melanie
Hi everyone,

since Berlios is closing their mailing lists, we have migrated the
lists to our own server.

The lists at Berlios are now disabled or will shortly be disabled.
Please use this new list for all future postings.

- Melanie

Re: Berlios lists closing

MariaKorolov
Will anyone be setting up a Nabble page for this list to make it easier to use the archives?

Like the old list, here: http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/

Thanks!

-- Maria