Breakthrough in 3D monitors, DIY

JaniP
I just can't take the lenses off my head (damn duct tape) - I am jumping up and down!

How to make 3D stereo display in one hour without special materials

Re: Breakthrough in 3D monitors, DIY

Impalah Shenzhou
Attention short-sighteds (like me). It's extremely important to configure the refresh frequency of the screen to 120Hz. The overdrive funcion is included in the driver.

Cool, Jani!

2009/4/1 Jani Pirkola <[hidden email]>
I just can't take the lenses off my head (damn duct tape) - I am jumping up and down!

How to make 3D stereo display in one hour without special materials

Re: Breakthrough in 3D monitors, DIY

Jonathan Greenlee
This, which does no harm to anyone's grid or sandalone, is funny.
The stick- figure vandalism is not.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2009, at 9:54 AM, Jani Pirkola <[hidden email]> wrote:

I just can't take the lenses off my head (damn duct tape) - I am jumping up and down!

How to make 3D stereo display in one hour without special materials

Re: Breakthrough in 3D monitors, DIY

mw-2
But that blew my monitor up when I tried covering it in the paste.

Re: Breakthrough in 3D monitors, DIY

JaniP
OMG, I forgot to say that you need to switch your monitor off for the procedure. Oh well, send me the bill...

2009/4/1 MW <[hidden email]>
But that blew my monitor up when I tried covering it in the paste.

Re: Breakthrough in 3D monitors, DIY

mw-2
aww so thats what I did wrong, well my own fault for not thinking about that :)

2009/4/1 MW <[hidden email]>
But that blew my monitor up when I tried covering it in the paste.

Re: Breakthrough in 3D monitors, DIY

Ideia Boa
It worked for me; I would recommend this product.
I hoppe that tomorrow 04-02 it continues to work

Ideia Boa

Jani Pirkola wrote:
I just can't take the lenses off my head (damn duct tape) - I am jumping up and down!

How to make 3D stereo display in one hour without special materials

ideiaboa.vcf (284 bytes) Download Attachment
Best regards
Ideia Boa
www.WorldSimTerra.com