Call for Participation: Ontolog Summit 2015

Call for Participation: Ontolog Summit 2015

Mark Underwood
- Apologies for cross-posts.

The theme of this year's Ontology Summit is Internet of Things: Toward Smart Networked Systems and Societies and over the next three months, we will explore how ontologies can play
a significant role in the realization of smart networked systems and
societies in the Internet of Things.

You are cordially invited to our next session this coming Thursday
January 22 on the topic
Related Standards and Synergies for Emerging IoT Ontologies
There is no fee and the meeting is virtual.

* Date: Thursday, 22-Jan-2015

* Start-time: 9:30am PST / 12:30pm EST / 6:30pm CEST / 5:30pm BST / 1730
UTC
** world clock:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150122T1230&p1=179

** Duration: ~2.0 hours