Cannot hypergrid into my sim

Justin Smith
I have a standalone sim and can log into it from other sites, can
hypergrid out of it, but cannot do a hypergrid transfer into it (most of
the time) or go home from another sim. When I try to do that, I get a
message that the region cannot be found. I have ports 9000-9003 open and
forwarded. Are there any other ports that need to be opened?

Re: Cannot hypergrid into my sim

R.Gunther
With getting home, did you have set your "home" position on your grid in
the viewer before you logout.
your going home when you choice "teleport home" but need to have set
that first. never used a standalone with hypergrid.