Command line commands?

rweave
Is there a list of OpenSim commands?  In particular I don't know how to create new regions and how to give my avie permission to make clothes or change shape from female to male.

Thanks

Re: Command line commands?

Brent Seidel-3
There are, confusingly enough, two different things that you may be
asking here.  The command list suggests a list of commands for the
OpenSim server.  That is on the wiki at http://opensimulator.org/wiki/
Server_Commands

This will tell you how to create a region (the create-region
command).  There is lots of other good information on the wiki.

To make clothes and change shape, you need to open the inventory and
select the "Create" menu.  That gives options for "New Clothes" and
"New Body Parts".  The default avatar cannot be edited, so you need
to create new stuff.

hope that helps,
brent

On 29-May-2009, at 6:20 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Is there a list of OpenSim commands?  In particular I don't know
> how to create new regions and how to give my avie permission to
> make clothes or change shape from female to male.
>
> Thanks

Re: Command line commands?

David Simmons-2
Most of the information can be found here:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Configuration