Creating completly different avatar

mammoloji
Hello everybody, Sory for repeating the question.. I wronglt deleted the message. This is why; could you please send it again

> I wanna ask you a question about avatars for opensim.
>
> I am creating an avatar 3d max and then I want to import it to opensim to
> use in there. So is it possible to create an avatar outside of the opensim
> like objects and then import to opensim to be used? I dont mean changing
> clothes or getting new accossories to wear. I mean completly different
> avatar.

Re: Creating completly different avatar

Fleep Tuque
You can search the archives at https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/opensim-users/ or through the Nabble service at http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/ any time.

- Chris/Fleep

Chris M. Collins (SL/OS: Fleep Tuque)
Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research (UCSIM)
UCIT Instructional & Research Computing
University of Cincinnati
406A Zimmer Hall
315 College Drive