'Cross-talk' between scripts in same prim

'Cross-talk' between scripts in same prim

Kevin Buckley

I wonder if anyone else has come across this issue, or a variant of it?  I have a prim with multiple scripts and one of them uses llSensorRepeat() to set-up a repeating sensor.

I find that, if a second script in the same prim either issues llResetScript() or changes state, it breaks the sensor function in the first script.

This works just fine in Second Life.  I’ve reported them on Mantis (#4448 and #4452, with example scripts to reproduce the issue) but would be interested to hear if I am the only one with this problem, and if not, did anyone find a workaround. – Cheers, Kevin

Re: 'Cross-talk' between scripts in same prim

drwhiet@spacefriends.de
Hey Kevin .. I have the Feeling this Sounds familiär because i have a
Iren that includes all 3 mentioned triggers and since upgrading to the
last recommended i Noticed  this Strange behaviour .. I am on Windows
2003 Server 64 Bit ..

Best regards
Wordfromthe Wise

Am 18.12.2009 um 12:51 schrieb "Kevin Buckley" <[hidden email]