Custom Avatars

myopengrid
Hi all,

I made a new screencast this morning, If you guys are interested in registration with
custom avatars, take a look.

http://youtu.be/IU66Sl_2G5c

Please let me know what you think, feedback is very welcome!

Thanks
Jeff

Re: Custom Avatars

hack13
OMG I love it!!!!

I am downloading and testing it now, this is amazing thank you for your amazing contribution to the metaverse!

Thank You,
Timothy

On 06/29/2013 12:11 AM, myopengrid wrote:
Hi all,

I made a new screencast this morning, If you guys are interested in registration with
custom avatars, take a look.

http://youtu.be/IU66Sl_2G5c

Please let me know what you think, feedback is very welcome!

Thanks
Jeff

Re: Custom Avatars

Robert L martin
you may want to consider building a spin of Sim-On-A-Stick so folks have a reference version.

Also as far as making the custom avatars MakeHuman provides a nearly ready to run program (needs the texture assets and the mesh is a bit heavy).

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 12:52 AM, Timothy Rogers <[hidden email]> wrote:
OMG I love it!!!!

I am downloading and testing it now, this is amazing thank you for your amazing contribution to the metaverse!

Thank You,
Timothy

On 06/29/2013 12:11 AM, myopengrid wrote:
Hi all,

I made a new screencast this morning, If you guys are interested in registration with
custom avatars, take a look.

http://youtu.be/IU66Sl_2G5c

Please let me know what you think, feedback is very welcome!

Thanks
Jeff

Robert L Martin

Re: Custom Avatars

myopengrid
Hi Robert,
That is a great idea... here we go...

It will run a robust instance and a region (default opensim release version 0.7.5), with Mwi pre installed ready to use.
This link have some documentation and the link for download.

http://mwi.myopengrid.com/page/mwi-on-a-stick

If you guys have any problem please let me know.

Thank you
Jeff