Quantcast

Custom Library problems.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Custom Library problems.

Luisillo Contepomi-2
Hi all,

I had a library named "extra textures" in the inventory running
perfectly in version 0.8.0.4 but now does not work from 0.8.1 versions

Has there been any change from library or inventory source code can make
these olds graphics unusable?

The region 0.8.2.1 decodes with "j2k decode uuid" properly without
errors and appear listed in the user's inventory but are as missing
textures in gray when you try to use in the world.

Thank you for your comments,
Luisillo


_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://opensimulator.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Custom Library problems.

Chris M
I'm not certain of changes in inventory code affecting the library but
you could try issuing the fcache clear command and also clear your
viewer cache, relog. That usually helps me when newly loaded IARs show
white textures on some things.

On 1/14/2016 3:50 AM, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I had a library named "extra textures" in the inventory running
> perfectly in version 0.8.0.4 but now does not work from 0.8.1 versions
>
> Has there been any change from library or inventory source code can make
> these olds graphics unusable?
>
> The region 0.8.2.1 decodes with "j2k decode uuid" properly without
> errors and appear listed in the user's inventory but are as missing
> textures in gray when you try to use in the world.
>
> Thank you for your comments,
> Luisillo
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Opensim-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://opensimulator.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users


--
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.8.1 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine
OS: Windows 7 (x64)
CPU: AMD FX 8320 8-Core 3.5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Database: MySQL 5.1.63 (x64)

_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://opensimulator.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Custom Library problems.

Luisillo Contepomi-2
Thank you Chris,
This issue is on a clean grid with a clean region, database in mysql and
a new clean cache.
In console the "fcache assets" command do not say any about the missing
textures.
In the "Textures console" in viewer (Singularity and Firestorm), when
edit a cube with four textures from library and select "refresh
textures" (all are grey) say ... "drawing as missing textures" but the
region console do not give any message.
Hugs.



El 14/01/2016 a las 17:11, Chris escribió:

> I'm not certain of changes in inventory code affecting the library but
> you could try issuing the fcache clear command and also clear your
> viewer cache, relog. That usually helps me when newly loaded IARs show
> white textures on some things.
>
> On 1/14/2016 3:50 AM, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I had a library named "extra textures" in the inventory running
>> perfectly in version 0.8.0.4 but now does not work from 0.8.1 versions
>>
>> Has there been any change from library or inventory source code can make
>> these olds graphics unusable?
>>
>> The region 0.8.2.1 decodes with "j2k decode uuid" properly without
>> errors and appear listed in the user's inventory but are as missing
>> textures in gray when you try to use in the world.
>>
>> Thank you for your comments,
>> Luisillo
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Opensim-users mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> http://opensimulator.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users
>
>
_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://opensimulator.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Custom Library problems.

Chris M
Hmm that is odd. What happens if you load the IAR directly (assuming
you're using an IAR for the library) from the console? Are you able to
see the texture then? If you are able to then it could theoretically
potentially work around the issue since the assets will be on the
database and then should be viewable from that point on. If you are not
using an IAR for the library, try switching back to OS 0.8.0.4 and save
an IAR of the relevant things then copy that IAR to Library see if that
helps. Good luck :)

On 1/14/2016 11:50 AM, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:

> Thank you Chris,
> This issue is on a clean grid with a clean region, database in mysql and
> a new clean cache.
> In console the "fcache assets" command do not say any about the missing
> textures.
> In the "Textures console" in viewer (Singularity and Firestorm), when
> edit a cube with four textures from library and select "refresh
> textures" (all are grey) say ... "drawing as missing textures" but the
> region console do not give any message.
> Hugs.
>
>
>
> El 14/01/2016 a las 17:11, Chris escribió:
>> I'm not certain of changes in inventory code affecting the library but
>> you could try issuing the fcache clear command and also clear your
>> viewer cache, relog. That usually helps me when newly loaded IARs show
>> white textures on some things.
>>
>> On 1/14/2016 3:50 AM, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I had a library named "extra textures" in the inventory running
>>> perfectly in version 0.8.0.4 but now does not work from 0.8.1 versions
>>>
>>> Has there been any change from library or inventory source code can make
>>> these olds graphics unusable?
>>>
>>> The region 0.8.2.1 decodes with "j2k decode uuid" properly without
>>> errors and appear listed in the user's inventory but are as missing
>>> textures in gray when you try to use in the world.
>>>
>>> Thank you for your comments,
>>> Luisillo
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Opensim-users mailing list
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://opensimulator.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Opensim-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://opensimulator.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users


--
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.8.1 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine
OS: Windows 7 (x64)
CPU: AMD FX 8320 8-Core 3.5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Database: MySQL 5.1.63 (x64)

_______________________________________________
Opensim-users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://opensimulator.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/opensim-users
Loading...