Diva Distribution Land Texture Question

Len W. Brown
Good Morning (at least here in the US),

I work third shift and before heading to work last night I played around a little more with Diva's distribution.  I'm really loving it.

However, I noticed something strange just before I had to log out and head for work.

When I changed the land textures for the region I was floating in, the change took effect for that region.  But when I moved on to a different region and changed its land textures they did not appear to take effect.  Is this a bug or is there a different way that the ground textures must be changed on each of the four regions since this is a megaregion setup?

Thanks!

- Len W. Brown