Diva Wifi account creation DB errors

enauman
I'm getting the following errors when I create a new account through Diva Wifi page. I'm running Diva version r-23797. Actually the account gets created, but I've added these lines to use a default avatar with a default home location:
    AvatarAccount_Female = "Hewitt Uniform"
    AvatarPreselection = "Female"
    HomeLocation = "Path/223/121/32"
Upon clicking the create button Wifi hangs and the errors are thrown but you can still log in to the sim with the account, it just alerts that the home location cannot be found and the default avatar isn't used, just Ruth. Here are the log errors:2014-05-13 09:40:17,577 INFO  - OpenSim.Region.OptionalModules.Scripting.RegionReady.RegionReadyModule [RegionReady]: INITIALIZATION COMPLETE FOR STEM Island - LOGINS ENABLED
2014-05-13 09:40:45,765 INFO  - OpenSim.Services.AuthenticationService.AuthenticationServiceBase [AUTHENTICATION DB]: Set password for principalID 28170931-6afc-47f2-941a-69911680c6b4
2014-05-13 09:40:45,843 ERROR - OpenSim.Framework.Servers.HttpServer.BaseHttpServer [BASE HTTP SERVER]: HandleRequest() threw    at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLGenericTableHandler`1.Store(T row)
   at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySqlItemHandler.Store(XInventoryItem item)
   at OpenSim.Data.MySQL.MySQLXInventoryData.StoreItem(XInventoryItem item)
   at OpenSim.Services.InventoryService.XInventoryService.AddItem(InventoryItemBase item)
   at Diva.Wifi.Services.CreateItemFrom(String key, String value, UUID newUserID, UUID defaultFolderID)
   at Diva.Wifi.Services.SetAvatar(IEnvironment e, UUID newUser, String avatarType)
   at Diva.Wifi.Services.NewAccountPostRequest(Environment env, String first, String last, String email, String password, String password2, String avatarType)
   at Diva.Wifi.WifiUserAccountPostHandler.CreateAccount(String resource, IOSHttpRequest httpRequest, Dictionary`2 request)
   at Diva.Wifi.WifiUserAccountPostHandler.Handle(String path, Stream requestData, IOSHttpRequest httpRequest, IOSHttpResponse httpResponse)
   at OpenSim.Framework.Servers.HttpServer.BaseHttpServer.HandleRequest(OSHttpRequest request, OSHttpResponse response)
System.NullReferenceException: [MYSQL GENERIC TABLE HANDLER]: Trying to store field creatorID for OpenSim.Data.XInventoryItem which is unexpectedly null
[...]

Re: Diva Wifi account creation DB errors

enauman
Oh, the lines I mentioned I added to the [WifiService] section of MyWorld.ini

I think I found the problem. I was creating an additional avatar to serve as the default. I found some documentation that says for default avatars you can just configure the Male Avatar, Female Avatar, and Neutral Avatar. I think it will work now, but have to test it out at work.

Re: Diva Wifi account creation DB errors

enauman
It works now. I set the default avatar to Female Avatar, Male Avatar, and Neutral Avatar, and no errors. It is odd because until recently, a few months ago, I used an alternate avatar name as default with no problem.