Diva/Wifi usage

Timeka Cobb
Good day to all๐Ÿ˜Š

I came across Diva/Wifi yesterday and want to use for user account
registration/management. Has anyone set it up using OpenSim 0.9? I already
have my world set up..I wonder if I setup Diva/Wifi do I have recreate my
world or will it be untouched?

โค๐Ÿ’œ,
Timeka

Re: Diva/Wifi usage

Asaff Belfer
Installing Dive/Wifi if done right, should not mess anything in your world.

Asaff

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 4:17 AM Timeka Cobb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good day to all๐Ÿ˜Š
>
> I came across Diva/Wifi yesterday and want to use for user account
> registration/management. Has anyone set it up using OpenSim 0.9? I already
> have my world set up..I wonder if I setup Diva/Wifi do I have recreate my
> world or will it be untouched?
>
> โค๐Ÿ’œ,
> Timeka

Re: Diva/Wifi usage