Diva wifi not running, how to troubleshoot

Diva wifi not running, how to troubleshoot

enauman
I'm running Diva version r22458, OpenSim 0.7.5 post fix, and while the grid is working fine Diva wifi service seems to have quit and I don't know how to start troubleshooting. When I connect in Imprudence I can log in but see no wifi splash screen or wifi login option, just black. And I tried changing a user's password for them from the console but it didn't work so maybe wifi handles that now? So I'm without some functionality.
Any tips on how to get wifi running again appreciated. One I havent' tried is an upgrade, which I think is available, will try when I have time asap.
Thanks,
Erik

Re: Diva wifi not running, how to troubleshoot

enauman
Updated to Diva r23797, OpenSim 0.7.6 release, didn't seem to fix it.
Looked up info on Diva here, http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Wifi added to my myworld.ini
[Modules]
WifiModule = true
which was missing, and restarted, it still didn't work with Imprudence. Then I ran SL Viewer (1.23) and it came right up. Still can't get it to show in Imprudence (1.3.2), though.
At lease I can access Wifi...