Do you have an advice for me?

Isis Ophelia
I got last time very helpful information about the master avatar UUID.
Since then I have kept my old UUID in every new installation.

Soon I will be renting a mini-grid outside of my PC and at the same time I
will keep the installation in my PC running. I am insecure. IF I use the
local UUID for the new grid installation in an external server, could it
cause confusion with the grids I visit using 2 difrferent domains but using
the same First and Last name and same UUID?

Or would my local database get weird when I visit it using my new domain
but the same UUID? Shall I better use a new UUID for the new grid?

Maybe someone here has such or similar experience, when running more than 1
server in different networks. I appreciate your comments. Thanks in advance.

Virenfrei.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: Do you have an advice for me?

AJLDuarte
Hi
        Avatar and region IDs should be unique to origin grid (or
standalone), specially with HG
        They should only be reused in special cases or error recovery etc.

        This may make it a bit harder to migrate or share your assets btw
your alts, but workable.
Ubit

I got last time very helpful information about the master avatar UUID.
Since then I have kept my old UUID in every new installation.

Soon I will be renting a mini-grid outside of my PC and at the same time I
will keep the installation in my PC running. I am insecure. IF I use the
local UUID for the new grid installation in an external server, could it
cause confusion with the grids I visit using 2 difrferent domains but using
the same First and Last name and same UUID?

Or would my local database get weird when I visit it using my new domain but
the same UUID? Shall I better use a new UUID for the new grid?

Maybe someone here has such or similar experience, when running more than 1
server in different networks. I appreciate your comments. Thanks in advance.

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virenfrei.
www.avg.com
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: Do you have an advice for me?

Isis Ophelia
Thanks a lot for your answer (I think you are Ubit?) in that case obrigada
:))

I am closing this request. Wishing you all a great day, evening, night