Driving Position Pose

aiaustin
I wonder if anyone knows a location to obtain a simple pose that sets
the avatar in a car/airplane seating position... the main things is
to have the legs reasonable forward and not L angled downwards as in
the standard sitting pose so that the feet don't protrude through the
bottom of the vehicle. An added bonus would be if a pose had a
variant for the pilot with arms out as if to a steering wheel too.  I
found some relaxed laid back posed that nearly work, but wonder if
anyone knows of a pilot or simple vehicle seated pose?

Re: Driving Position Pose

John Sheridan
Here's a generic drive stance.  Hope it helps :)
On 06/21/2011 05:15 PM, Ai Austin wrote:

> I wonder if anyone knows a location to obtain a simple pose that sets
> the avatar in a car/airplane seating position... the main things is to
> have the legs reasonable forward and not L angled downwards as in the
> standard sitting pose so that the feet don't protrude through the
> bottom of the vehicle. An added bonus would be if a pose had a variant
> for the pilot with arms out as if to a steering wheel too.  I found
> some relaxed laid back posed that nearly work, but wonder if anyone
> knows of a pilot or simple vehicle seated pose?

drive.bvh (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Driving Position Pose

Cider Jack
Just to keep myself in the clear, I thought I should ask (before
downloading, of course!) if this animation is covered by any
licenseing, or can it be assumed to be "Public Domain"? As in free to
use, alter or distribute in any way, with no attribution or royalties?
Or maybe I just shouldn't ask these questions...
~!CJ

On 6/22/11, John Sheridan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Here's a generic drive stance.  Hope it helps :)

Re: Driving Position Pose

John Sheridan
It took me 2 minutes to whip that together in Poser.  Its free as in
free beer.  Do whatever you want with it. :)
On 06/21/2011 07:26 PM, Cider Jack wrote:

> Just to keep myself in the clear, I thought I should ask (before
> downloading, of course!) if this animation is covered by any
> licenseing, or can it be assumed to be "Public Domain"? As in free to
> use, alter or distribute in any way, with no attribution or royalties?
> Or maybe I just shouldn't ask these questions...
> ~!CJ
>
> On 6/22/11, John Sheridan<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> Here's a generic drive stance.  Hope it helps :)

Re: Driving Position Pose

Cider Jack
Awesome John - thankye! :)
~!CJ

On 6/22/11, John Sheridan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It took me 2 minutes to whip that together in Poser.  Its free as in
> free beer.  Do whatever you want with it. :)
> On 06/21/2011 07:26 PM, Cider Jack wrote:
>> Just to keep myself in the clear, I thought I should ask (before
>> downloading, of course!) if this animation is covered by any
>> licenseing, or can it be assumed to be "Public Domain"? As in free to
>> use, alter or distribute in any way, with no attribution or royalties?
>> Or maybe I just shouldn't ask these questions...
>> ~!CJ
>>
>> On 6/22/11, John Sheridan<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>>> Here's a generic drive stance.  Hope it helps :)

Re: Driving Position Pose

Vanish Seriath
Never thought anyone would find that useful:
http://tgib.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/handup.zip

> [Re:  Needed OpenSim animations...]  Does anyone have a "raise hand"
> animation to share?
>
> Best,
> Kay
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 7:02 PM, John Sheridan <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> It took me 2 minutes to whip that together in Poser.  Its free as in
>> free
>> beer.  Do whatever you want with it. :)
>>
>> On 06/21/2011 07:26 PM, Cider Jack wrote:
>>
>>> Just to keep myself in the clear, I thought I should ask (before
>>> downloading, of course!) if this animation is covered by any
>>> licenseing, or can it be assumed to be "Public Domain"? As in free to
>>> use, alter or distribute in any way, with no attribution or royalties?
>>> Or maybe I just shouldn't ask these questions...
>>> ~!CJ

The Twilight’s Green Illuminate Beam,
This Great ImBalance, that I’ve seen,
That Trees Got Icy Branches and,
The Good In Bad, That God I’ve Been.

http://tgib.co.uk/

Re: Driving Position Pose

Kay McLennan
On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Vanish Seriath <[hidden email]> wrote:
Never thought anyone would find that useful: http://tgib.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/handup.zip
Vanish,

Thank you!  Also, FYI, I have not had any success locating the Sloodle Gestures HUD in the OS --> so I am making my own [gestures to facilitate group discussions] HUD.

Best,
Kay

Re: Driving Position Pose

Ener Hax