Dynamic textures and their OSSL functions

Dynamic textures and their OSSL functions

Chris M
Hello all, a couple of quick questions about dynamic textures and the
OSSL functions that use them.

Do dynamic textures persist as assets in the database or are they
flushed when not in use anymore?

On http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Category:OSSL_Functions in the 'Prim
Drawings' section of the list; Do these functions create dynamic
textures in order to function, and if so, does the above question also
apply?

I'm planning on writing a billboard / whiteboard sort of script which
will have a high tendency of being updated frequently and I am a tad
concerned about ever growing assets with this sort of usage :)

Thank you!

--
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.7.6 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine