Dynamically attaching objects to NPCs

Spyros Vosinakis

Hello all,

I would like to dynamically attach/detach objects to NPCs.

The only working solution I found to attach an object was to include a script in the object that calls llAttachToAvatarTemp() upon click and to make the NPC touch it via osNpcTouch().

However I can’t find any way to drop the attachment. osForceDropAttachmentAt() does not work with the temporary attachment.

Any ideas or suggestions??

Regards,

Spyros

Re: Dynamically attaching objects to NPCs

justincc
On 01/03/13 14:12, Spyros Vosinakis wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to dynamically attach/detach objects to NPCs.
>
> The only working solution I found to attach an object was to include a script in the object that calls
> llAttachToAvatarTemp() upon click and to make the NPC touch it via osNpcTouch().
>
> However I can’t find any way to drop the attachment. osForceDropAttachmentAt() does not work with the temporary attachment.

How about osForceAttachToAvatar(), etc?

OSVW Consulting