EEP & Ugley Sky

Sara Payne
Greetings All

Today I have been playing around with a pre-release version of Firestorm
with EEP on an ugleysky branch region of opensimulator (compiled today).

What an amazing start from Ubit on the Opensim side and Beq on the
Firestorm team side for making this viewer work with older Opensim code.

Anyway, i couldn't apply a new environment setting asset to the parcel,
only to myself. Does anyone know if this is still expected behaviour with
UgleySky? I guess I am wondering if I should put it on the OS Mantis or the
Firestorm Jira.

Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance

Sara

Re: EEP & Ugley Sky

Leal Duarte
Hi

     That is working fine for me. Did you allowed parcel override on the
region ?

Ubit