Enabling OSSL functions by default

Mister Blue
Today, I checked in the changes to OpenSim.ini.example to enable OSSL functions[1][2] by default. Which specific OSSL functions are executable by whom is controlled by the new bin/config-include/osslEnable.ini file. Some of the functions are dangerous and/or only meant for maintenance and are thus not generally available. Refer to the osslEnable.ini file for specifics. Region operators can edit this file to vary the permissions for their particular use.

There is a warning that comes out in the log file if OSSL functions are enabled. If you operate a region and use the default INI files, this change will enable OSSL functions on your region!!

Many of the helper functions and region status functions are enabled for everyone. This means, by default, the following functions are available for all users:
osDrawEllipse
osDrawFilledPolygon
osDrawFilledRectangle
osDrawImage
osDrawLine
osDrawPolygon
osDrawRectangle
osDrawText
osGetCurrentSunHour
osGetHealth
osGetInventoryDesc
osGetMapTexture
osGetRegionSize
osGetRezzingObject
osGetSunParam
osGetTerrainHeight
osIsNpc
osIsUUID
osList2Double
osMax
osMin
osMovePen
osParseJSON
osParseJSONNew
osSetFontName
osSetFontSize
osSetPenCap
osSetPenColor
osSetPenSize
osWindActiveModelPluginName
osCheckODE
osGetDrawStringSize
osGetWindParam
osReplaceString
osSetPrimFloatOnWater
osUnixTimeToTimestamp
osFormatString
osListenRegex
osRegexIsMatch
osGetGridName
osGetGridNick
osGetPhysicsEngineType
osGetScriptEngineName
osGetSimulatorVersion
osMatchString

This list may change as problems are found and discussions happen so stay tuned.

One way I know of for a script to check if OSSL functions are enabled is the osGetPhysicsEngineType() function which has always returned a zero length string if they are not enabled. There is probably a cleaner way to test but I know that works.

== mb

[2] List of all the functions: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/OSSL_Implemented