Error in command window

Peter Ward-2
This error in RED comes up frequently in my command window...
What is it and what should I do about it?
2010-05-21 07:42:06,465 ERROR - OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.EventManager [EVENT MANAGER]: Delegate for TriggerOnChatBroadcast failed - continuing.  Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.Avatar.Chat.ChatModule.OnChatBroadcast(Object sender, OSChatMessage c) in d:\OSGRID\OSGRID RELEASES\opensim-009b15c\OpenSim\Region\CoreModules\Avatar\Chat\ChatModule.cs:line 274
   at OpenSim.Region.Framework.Scenes.EventManager.TriggerOnChatBroadcast(Object sender, OSChatMessage chat) in d:\OSGRID\OSGRID RELEASES\opensim-009b15c\OpenSim\Region\Framework\Scenes\EventManager.cs:line 1539
Wazer Windang

Re: Error in command window

Chris Hart-2

I’ve seen that with the RegionReady module enabled on OpenSim 0.6.9 -  you can disable that module to get rid of the errors. If you have errors like this, it’s always worth having a look on http://opensimulator.org/mantis/ and looking to see if anyone has filed a bug report about it yet, and if not, you can file a report.

Chris