Everyone's moderated, cooling down phase

Everyone's moderated, cooling down phase

Sean Dague-2
Up until this point, we've left the lists wide open without moderation
assuming people were adults.  That is apparently a bad assumption at the
moment.

I've turned on everyone's moderation bit on both -users and -dev, which
means all messages are now going to have to get approved before they get
posted to the list.  This policy will be in effect until Monday at least.

Anything off topic, or inflammatory, gets dropped, and gets the poster
thrown off the list.  Griefing is not appreciated on these lists any
more than it is in any in world location.

I really apologize to the bulk of our community, as you are getting
punished with delays because of a minority of griefers.

        -Sean

--
Sean Dague / Neas Bade
[hidden email]