Flattening opensim islands

Dr Ramesh Ramloll
Hello,
I was playing around with opensim islands using automated-sim-on-a-stick (simonastick, that's how I call it).
It was easy for me to upload a raw file to flatten one of the islands... but the other three remained untouched (remained as a little hill)
Let me know how I can make all islands totally flat.
Thanks
Ramesh
Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate Research Associate Professor, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040

Re: Flattening opensim islands

Vanish-2
In terminal type:

change region <name of region>

then

terrain fill 21

which will create a flat terrain at 21 meters height. Replace 21 with any
other height if you wish.

--
The Twilight’s Green Illuminate Beam,
This Great ImBalance, that I’ve seen,

http://tgib.co.uk/

Re: Flattening opensim islands

GarminKawaguichi
change region root
terrain fill 21

This changes all regions at the same time (some problems with megaregion)

GCI
Let me know how I can make all islands totally flat.

Let me know how I can make all islands totally flat.

Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate Research Associate Professor, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040

Re: Flattening opensim islands

paul emery
Diva's Simonastick comes as 4 regions combined into a mega region. Some times i find it handy to u couple them which allows me to load an oar in to each region or to add more regions then 4. To do this i comment out this line in divapreferences.ini CombineContiguousRegions=true
This way i still get all the configuration of wifi to use.

Re: Flattening opensim islands

enauman
The CombineContiguousRegions parameter is set in the Diva Preferences file in the same folder so you have to add it to the Startup section of your MyWorld file in the same section and set it to false so the first one will be overridden.

Erik