Floating Objects

atul thapliyal
Hi OpenSim Users,

I am using OpenSim 0.7.0.2

I am performing an experiment in which some objects are supposed to float in air. For this I am using -- llSetForce(llGetMass() * <0,0,gravity>, FALSE);
This works perfectly fine for me when I am logged in the region.

Problem:
If I log off and again log in, the objects are not floating but they come down to ground level.

How can I make sure that by default some objects float in air when ever I log in ?

My work around
Is to create an event(like touch) which will raise the objects to a  certain height and then apply upward force.

Thanks

--
Warm Regards
Atul