Gaps between regions

Jawa Lunk
When I put two regions next to each other, there is a gap between them...how do I fix this?

THANKS!!

Re: Gaps between regions

Chris Kennedy-2
You could try the terrain fill command on the two regoins. Switch to each region individually with the change region <region name> command and then send terrain fill 21 for instance to set the height of the region to 21 m and completely flat. This should fill in the gaps. Then terraform from there :)

On 7/6/2010 7:39 AM, Gmail Account wrote:
When I put two regions next to each other, there is a gap between them...how do I fix this?

THANKS!!

Re: Gaps between regions

>From: [hidden email]
>When I put two regions next to each other, there is a gap between
>them...how do I fix this?

We don't seem to have this problem at all in all releases right up to
the latest 0.7... See map of our regions which shows land going right
up to the region edge and smoothly onto the next sim at:

http://vue.ed.ac.uk/openvue/img/2009-02-03-Openvue-Map.jpg

We do get issues with a bit of avatar drop through the surface at
region boundaries, but that is also present in Linden labs servers.