Girth of AV - closeness to other AV's

Kevin Buckley

I noticed that AV’s in OS cannot get very close to each other (dancing, hugging etc.) compared with 2L.

I have tried adjusting girth from 0.37 to 0.27 but that didn’t seem to change anything.

I know the girth parameter is one of a set of related parameters which affect the AV’s physical behaviour inworld.  So – before I try more drastic changes which might introduce flailing, bent legs, sinking into the ground and all those other bad things – I decided to ask the question here.

Has anyone looked at this and found a group of settings which enable AV’s to get closer whilst not breaking anything else? – Thanks, Kevin