Gravity settings in Diva r15592

enauman
Can anyone tell me where the gravity settings can be changed now. It used to be under ODEPhysics in the Opensim.ini but it seems to be hidden deeper now. Not in Divaprefs either.
Thanks, Erik

Re: Gravity settings in Diva r15592

Marck-2
enauman wrote:
> Can anyone tell me where the gravity settings can be changed now. It used to
> be under ODEPhysics in the Opensim.ini but it seems to be hidden deeper now.
> Not in Divaprefs either.
> Thanks, Erik

Section [ODEPhysicsSettings] is in OpenSiDefaults.ini now. Copy that
section into your myworld.ini and adjust the settings to your liking. Do
not change the settings directly in OpenSimDefaults.ini! Those will be
overwritten when you do an update.

Re: Gravity settings in Diva r15592

enauman
A related question: can gravity be changed on the fly somehow, or only on startup with this setting mentioned above?
THanks!

Re: Gravity settings in Diva r15592

justincc
Only on startup.  On the fly would require extensive code changes and dynamic config change mechanisms that don't
currently exist.

http://justincc.org/blog

Re: Gravity settings in Diva r15592

enauman