Grid

Dan Schneppenheim
Does anyone have a full time grid I can attach to?  I know of osgrid
but I don't like the fact when I try to explore the regions are either
offline or for some reason they are unavailable. The server I have is
hosted to it will always be online.

Contact me off list if you like.

Dan

Re: Grid

drwhiet@spacefriends.de
Hmmm Why do you think all is offline . I myself Know about at least
100 regions online .. And i Never Found a bigger Grid to connect to
but these are just my 5 Linden$ ..

Best regards
Wordfromthe Wise

Am 27.02.2010 um 02:05 schrieb Dan Schneppenheim <[hidden email]>:

> Does anyone have a full time grid I can attach to?  I know of osgrid
> but I don't like the fact when I try to explore the regions are
> either offline or for some reason they are unavailable. The server I
> have is hosted to it will always be online.
>
> Contact me off list if you like.
>
> [hidden email]
>
> Regards,
> Dan

Re: Grid

Karen_Palen
Generally Wright Plaza and other the main OSGrid sims will be on line since they are run on commercial servers.

The others can be offline, but I have yet to see a time when more than a few are offline.
3rd Rock Grid and Gor Grid are almost always on line too.

WARNING: Gor grid is an adult RolePlay grid so be prepared if you go there.

Karen

> . I myself Know about at least 100 regions online .. And i
> Never Found a bigger Grid to connect to but these are just
> my 5 Linden$ ..
>
> Best regards
> Wordfromthe Wise
>
> Am 27.02.2010 um 02:05 schrieb Dan Schneppenheim <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Does anyone have a full time grid I can attach
> to?  I know of osgrid but I don't like the fact when I
> try to explore the regions are either offline or for some
> reason they are unavailable. The server I have is hosted to
> it will always be online.
> >
> > Contact me off list if you like.
> >
> > [hidden email]
> >
> > Regards,
> > Dan

Re: Grid

Master_Mirage
Dan Schneppenheim wrote
Does anyone have a full time grid I can attach to?  I know of osgrid
but I don't like the fact when I try to explore the regions are either
offline or for some reason they are unavailable. The server I have is
hosted to it will always be online.

Contact me off list if you like.

djschnepp@gmail.com

Regards,
Dan
Still seems kinda odd you would have that big of a problem though.
I could think of a few things that could seem to have that effect but if it were me, id check w. an OSG admin and see what thay suggest.
If your just looken for some land and a place to hang. anyone is welcome to do so.
63 regions up right now, im working on the other 33 so there offline atm.
still theres plenty of room if thats all your after :)

Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: Grid

BlueWall Slade
When I worked with the OSgrid team, there was talk about forming a continent of high availability regions. Maybe there is still some interest there to do that. You could get in touch with Nebadon there to see if they still have plans.

BlueWall