Groups Implementation Discussion (Ai Austin)

Groups Implementation Discussion (Ai Austin)

Ralf Haifisch
:-)

Adam, do you have some more hidden treasures ?

Prepared voice, a replicator for RL money or something ?

*lol*

------------------------------

Message: 4
From: "Frisby, Adam" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Opensim-users] Groups Implementation Discussion (Ai
        Austin)
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

About to say this too - I think user rights need an ACL system that is
independent of everything else. UI-wise it can be tied together, but
internally it should be very clearly an ACL data structure.

Now as a matter of fact, I wrote the base classes for this about a year ago
(see ACLList.cs), it's just currently unused.

Adam