HG1.5 on OSAGrid 0.7.1?

aiaustin
Nebadon mentioned yesterday in world that HG1.5 is now enabled on the
updated OSGrid - perhaps just for incoming connections at this stage.

The changed loginuri seems not to have port 8002 on the end (that
does not work) but is login.osgrid.org - does that mean port 80, the
default HTTP port, is used?  Anyway... I found that :80 in the
hypergrid chatted link does not seem to work, and that :8002 got me
further.  But is that correct?  Is the following URL what we should
test in other words?

secondlife://login.osgrid.org:8002:Wright Plaza/

I also wonder if regions hosted by users, and setting the
architecture to include the Hypergrid config-include rather than just
the Grid architecture one will become HG1.5 accessible?

Re: HG1.5 on OSAGrid 0.7.1?

Diva Canto
  It's hg.osgrid.org:80