Hard testing version 0.9.1

Dr Ramesh Ramloll
Hello there,
We are currently testing the 0.9.1 version of opensim. I know there is a
process for submitting bugs and code snippets to help devs isolate
problems, but I think there should be room for less formal sharing of
findings regarding various instabilities of 0.9.1. Any ideas how this could
work? Do we need a more modern form of communication between devs, users
and testers... ?
Thanks
Ramesh

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Landisville, PA;
Affiliate *Research Associate Professor*, Idaho State University,
Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>

Re: Hard testing version 0.9.1

AJLDuarte
we are at freenode irc network, channel #opensim-dev

and yes it is modern :p

Ubit