Has anyone got voice chat working on Microsoft surface Pro tablet?

Has anyone got voice chat working on Microsoft surface Pro tablet?

Dr Ramesh Ramloll
Hello,
One of my friends is using a Microsoft surface Pro tablet to access our opensim regions. Unfortunately, while a reasonable frame rate is being obtained ... about 30+ FPS, voice cannot be enabled. The viewer being used is Singularity. I wonder if Firestorm works. Any ideas?
Thanks
Ramesh

Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate Research Associate Professor, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040