Heads up for grids using 3rd party currency modules

Heads up for grids using 3rd party currency modules

Melanie
LL have reshuffled the order of login actions.

Recent viewers are unable to receive economy data from opensim based
grids now.

3rd party economy modules will need to be updated to the new event
signature.

Best regards,

Melanie

Re: Heads up for grids using 3rd party currency modules

R.Gunther
That means you cant buy land with new viewers ?
ANd possible other problems.

On 2013-04-25 23:06, Melanie wrote:

> LL have reshuffled the order of login actions.
>
> Recent viewers are unable to receive economy data from opensim based
> grids now.
>
> 3rd party economy modules will need to be updated to the new event
> signature.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Melanie

Re: Heads up for grids using 3rd party currency modules

InuYasha Meiji
Lucky for me I never trusted those things and havent used any yet. I am
still trying to find a none cash sort of play money thing for role
playing with no real world connection to real money.  I just want to
give some form of prises for quest completion and the ability to get
better things on my grid according to the number of things you
accomplished.  Those other moduels I felt would get people into trouble
later, might even make it possible that you could get into legal issues
the user wasnt expecting by using real money.

InuYasha

On 4/25/2013 5:06 PM, Melanie wrote:

> LL have reshuffled the order of login actions.
>
> Recent viewers are unable to receive economy data from opensim based
> grids now.
>
> 3rd party economy modules will need to be updated to the new event
> signature.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Melanie

Opensim User: In Gridmode  on Version 0.7.4. Nine Instances with 56 Regions. on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 GHz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Vivox Voice and
Offline Messages all working. (Not yet Public, 10 user accounts so far).