Help: Floating helpless in mid air in an empty sim

Help: Floating helpless in mid air in an empty sim

cliveg
Hi everyone

I've rebuilt OpenSim on our vleinternal server, cleared out the
database, reconfigured OpenSim.ini from scratch and have just
successfully logged back in from the remote Hippo client

When I logged in the client said my previous location was unavailable
and my avi was left hovering in mid air in a totally empty sim unable
to do anything apart from turn through 360 degrees. Now I have just
been automatically logged out of the client and the folowing message
has appeared on the server console:

Client for agent Clive Pro c550dbb6-5f55-461a-8915-fa79cec985f2 has
stopped responding to pings.  Closing connection

Help, what have I done wrong please???

Any ideas??

Thanks

Clive