Help: Physics & Objects

cliveg
Hi

I've got OpenSim 0.66 running happily on our standbyvle (CentOS 5.3)
server and connections from the Hippo client are fine :)

I've logged the install process that I followed here:
http://www.linuxtraining.org.uk/blogger4.html

However, I have just installed OpenSim on our vleinternal server which
is running exactly the same version of CentOS and is on the same
subnet as standbyvle. I have copied the OpenSim.ini file over from
standbyvle (via a web browser window) and just modified the URL/IP
address settings to suit the new server.

The OpenSim server starts fine on vleinternal, however when I connect
to it from the Hippo client I can log in, but all I can see is sea and
all I can do is turn through 360 degrees, but can't fly or go up or
down. It's as if I'm not being logged into my home region, but left
hovering somewhere else in limbo.

Just wondered if this had happened to anyone else?

Any solutions other than rebuilding the simulator and an reconfiguring
OpenSim.ini from the example file??

Thanks

Clive